JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like it is true. There is also a thread on ar15.com with additional confirmation. IMO, this is a big a loss in the rifle community and John Noveske will be missed. Prayers sent out for John's everlasting soul, his family, friends and co-workers. Truly a sad day.

That is sad news. I used to like to joke around about how his barrels went to 11 because they were better than the best. There was some pride knowing that the best ar15 barrels were coming from our own state. Sad news indeed and prayers for his family

It was icy and very foggy last night in GP. Conditions were not good.

Sad to see this happen to such a young man with so much going for himself. And yes, there was pride in his being an Oregonian. The timing is fng awful.

I was just informed that John Noveske of Noveske Rifleworks passed away last night in a vehicle accident. My condolences goes out to John's family, friends, and the Noveske Rifleworks employees.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top