JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After trying to reach my friend John for some parts for my Kimber, I found out that John had passed away in September, and his family did not know how to reach me to let me know. So I thought there maybe more of John's friends that may not know as well.

John was a amazing pistolsmith and created many incredible 1911 and Browning hi power handguns. Anybody who had the opportunity the shoot or own one of his guns, would no doubt say "Damn this shoots good!"
The world has lost an excellent gunsmith and I have lost a good friend.

Rest in peace John

I have been out of the loop for some time and appreciate your post. I had the opportunity and got my hands on one of his customized Commanders, traced him down and visited him several times a few years ago.
I'm very sorry to hear of his passing and will definitely cherish his work on the Commander even more.
Jeff
My Bettendorf---

ForJohn010-1.jpg

I have been out of the loop for some time and appreciate your post. I had the opportunity and got my hands on one of his customized Commanders, traced him down and visited him several times a few years ago.
I'm very sorry to hear of his passing and will definitely cherish his work on the Commander even more.
Jeff
My Bettendorf---

Looks familiar....kicking myself...;)

At least it's in a good place.

RIP John Bettendorf

ForJohn010-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show