JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i don't know which ones they are but i was looking at them before they went out of business and they were selling them on sale from $1299 to $1199 and now that they are being liquidated they are asking $650. they have wood stocks and are not in brand new looking condition.

I have seen both carbines and garands at joes. and ya they were asking 1300 for carbines!!!! no wonder they are heading out of business. they have to mark things off 50% before the price gets reasonable

They have regular sales on the M1 Carbines for about that price and they still won't sell. I talked to a couple of the guys in the sporting goods department at Delta Park Joe's and they could count on one hand how many they've sold in a year, on sale...

Big 5 does the same thing. I see them going under next with their ridiculous prices.

Went by the Milwaukee Joe's and saw two of them. They are carbines. I'd wait until they are 75% off.

Got a great deal on shotgun shells though. 12 and 20 gauge!

just to let every one know the m1 rifle is also called the gerand its not the m1carbine its the m1 gerand 30/06 caliber my mistake i gues they were talking about the carbine

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top