JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's nobody to blame for this build but @bolus! Since seeing his build thread here I knew we needed one of these in the Northwest Firearms family. I can only imagine the attention this will draw sitting on our gun show table or out on the range :D

PARTS ACQUIRED

LOWER RECEIVER: Northwest Firearms Stripped Lower
LOWER BUILD KIT: Palmetto State Armory
TRIGGER: KE Arms
STOCK: Slidefire SSAR-15
UPPER RECEIVER: Aero Precision Gen 2 M4E1
HANDGUARD: Aero Precision 15" Gen 2 MLOK Enhanced Handguard
BARREL: Tactical Ordnance 18" Stainless Heavy
GAS BLOCK: Tactical Ordnance Low Profile
BIPOD: Ohuhu 3-9
MAGAZINE: Magpul D60
OPTIC: Primary Arms Micro Dot

REMAINING ITEMS

MUZZLE DEVICE

Last Edited:
Did you decide on a barrel yet?

Nope, not yet. I'm hoping PSA offers the complete heavy upper deal again, but we'll see. Since I'm patient most of my purchases are based on price, so if something comes along that'll work there's a chance I'll jump on it. Low on funds now though, since I just bought a barrel for the lightweight build.

Damn gun ADD! Eventually I'll have a complete rifle :D

My cheek hurts just thinking on that...

Get one of those chin braces. Do a bump saw off a chin brace. added benefit is if you talk while shooting you will sound like Darth Vader

maxresdefault (4).jpg

Nope, not yet. I'm hoping PSA offers the complete heavy upper deal again, but we'll see. Since I'm patient most of my purchases are based on price, so if something comes along that'll work there's a chance I'll jump on it. Low on funds now though, since I just bought a barrel for the lightweight build.

Damn gun ADD! Eventually I'll have a complete rifle :D

Ok dont buy anything yet. I ordered you a 18" barrel, gas tube and low profile gas block. Should be ready next week. Same as mine but upgraded to stainless. Merry Christmas!! (or insert any gift giving holiday you prefer).

Ok dont buy anything yet. I ordered you a 18" barrel, gas tube and low profile gas block. Should be ready next week. Same as mine but upgraded to stainless. Merry Christmas!! (or insert any gift giving holiday you prefer).

Wait, what??? :s0001:

Are you serious?

yep! Sent you a PM, I have another question

Man, that is incredibly generous! Thank you! :s0090:

I suppose I just need an upper, handguard, bi-pod, and sights/optic now. What do you think of this?

<broken link removed>

@bolus is a generous guy - I've been fortunate to be on the receiving end before.

Looking forward to seeing your completed build!

Seriously, wow.

How do you give someone plus points for just being a bloody nice person?

I'll be paying it forward by using this to put smiles on the faces of everyone who wants to shoot it! I also need to get this finished before @bolus takes his vacation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top