1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Joes bags for picking up your brass

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by ZombieAssassin, May 18, 2009.

1. ZombieAssassin

ZombieAssassin Oregon Member

In order to (hopefully) facilitate people picking up after themselves after a shoot, I suggest buying a few Joes recycle bag for $0.79 each. They are sturdy bags and can hold quite a bit, so if you buy 3 and spend $2.37 and keep them in your vehicle, you will help keep shooting places clean, which may lead to them not being shut down (no guarantee). You can go one step further and buy 10 for $7.90 and give some away to your friends and tell them to keep it in their vehicle.
  2. bt97006

bt97006 Aloha Member

I always keep a roll of trashbags in my shooting bag for such occasion. I've been having a hard time finding a clean outdoor area to shoot at. Just recently started reloading so I make sure to get all of my brass and the stuff other guys leave behind even if it's not something i use. Using a sheet or a tarp helps catch the little stuff like .22lr.
  3. sbwool63

sbwool63 Clark County, WA Member

i use crown royal bags. i dont even drink hard A, i jus go ask the liquor store if they have any laying around and they give it to me, they work perfect
  4. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

FYI only 9 days left till Joe's locks the doors. Also the "Joe's" bags are now $.59. I got my 20 bags now.:thumbup:
  5. MWS

MWS Oregon City,OR Member