JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In order to (hopefully) facilitate people picking up after themselves after a shoot, I suggest buying a few Joes recycle bag for $0.79 each. They are sturdy bags and can hold quite a bit, so if you buy 3 and spend $2.37 and keep them in your vehicle, you will help keep shooting places clean, which may lead to them not being shut down (no guarantee). You can go one step further and buy 10 for $7.90 and give some away to your friends and tell them to keep it in their vehicle.

:s0155: Good Idea.
I always keep a roll of trashbags in my shooting bag for such occasion. I've been having a hard time finding a clean outdoor area to shoot at. Just recently started reloading so I make sure to get all of my brass and the stuff other guys leave behind even if it's not something i use. Using a sheet or a tarp helps catch the little stuff like .22lr.

i use crown royal bags. i dont even drink hard A, i jus go ask the liquor store if they have any laying around and they give it to me, they work perfect

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top