JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a nice build list.
The lower is dedicated 9mm which is mega easier on the eyes than a converted 5.56 magwell.
(as you know)

My QC10 came with a "tune-able" buffer (multiple weight combos possible) and a Sprinco "Red" buffer spring.
They are adamant about using that spring for AR9.
Noted! What I'm building won't be completely top shelf but certainly not bottom either. I want it to run as reliably as any other firearm I have

If you want to go over to the Darkside, Angstadt makes a damn nice Glock pattern.
They use a Magpul K-2 grip which has an angle similar to the Glock mag.
udp9-optinmonster-ets.jpg

I have a Spikes slick side upper and Colt pattern lower carbine. Use it mainly for speed steel matches at TCGC. I typically use ASC 10rd mags for the matches and they have been extremely reliable.
No issues with the Tavor (ASC) 32rd, Metalform 20rd, 32rd, or the Brownells (Metalform) Xylan coated mags. YMMV

I have bought a few things from Joe Bobs including some parts for my recent Ar9 budget build and I have been satisfied with the parts and service. Man, I got AR9 envy. Those are some nice parts you guys are bantering about. I went the opposite (cheap) route to get in the 9mm AR game and take advantage of the cheap trigger time. Obviously mine is mostly just a range toy but so far it has been very reliable for a budget build. I bought an upper pistol build kit on sale for $129. It consisted of a KaK 4" barrel an Anderson upper a no name 4" handguard and a KaK mini flash can. A Kaw valley 9mm bcg for $109 and an Ar stoner extended 8oz 9mm buffer for $25 finished it off. I decided to use an existing pistol lower I had and feed it with an endomag magpul mag conversion. So for a bit over $300 I have a very functional 9mm AR. It won't hold a candle to those bad azz builds you all are talking about but everybody that shoots it comes away smiling:).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top