JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a reminder :D

Biden tells gun owner "you're full of S" and suggests "going outside"

"Bingo, your right if you own an assault weapon. The fact of the matter is they should be illegal, period"

"There is no threat to the 2A by telling people there are certain weapons they can not own. There is no rational to own a military style weapon, an AR15"

Biden can smell what Beto is cooking, when it comes to dismantling the 2A

"Ar15 is harder to use, buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun"

Because...... many Liberals and Democrats of this country actually believe that the 2nd A says........

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

YES......there are some Republican Law Makers (and RINOs) who are also unaware of what the 2nd A actually says.

So then? Was it the fault of the schools? Rrrrright.....many were thought this gem......
Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

Perhaps the common thread amongst them is......
Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Biden is not the one that worries me,its that POS he chose as a running mate that has me concerned.She is quite a piece of work,another Lib dem from California.That right there should make everyone with half a brain concerned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top