JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After his performance in Iowa and NH, I don't think Joe is going to be around much longer. If he fails to really bring the numbers up in SC, he's probably about done. Warren is in a similar position.

He's at it again. Could his poor debate performance have something to do with this?

"I'm going to do everything in my power in office or out of office to get those assault weapons off the street, which I have done once already," Biden claimed. "And to get those clips that have multiple bullets in them not for sale, not be able to sell silencers, all those things."

He's at it again. Could his poor debate performance have something to do with this?

"I'm going to do everything in my power in office or out of office to get those assault weapons off the street, which I have done once already," Biden claimed. "And to get those clips that have multiple bullets in them not for sale, not be able to sell silencers, all those things."

Going down that road worked oh-so-well for Beto :rolleyes:

You know, if silencers actually worked the way politicians pretend they work...I'd guess that being a politician would be a much, much more dangerous profession :eek:

There isn't one candidate out there who thinks letting me keep my guns is a good idea. So i guess we gotta keep the clown. This sucks, we need better choices.

This sucks, we need better choices.

Yes, yes we do. As in candidates that are passionate about preserving our rights, rather than the clown crew that is tripping over their floppy shoes to see who can out do each other in the infringement department.

He's still at it:
"Biden went even further during his February 24, 2020, South Carolina speech, saying, "I've got news for you gun manufacturers. I'm coming for you and I'm going to take you down.""

Source:

You can listen to his anti-gun rant in this video starting at 8:35; he makes the statement above at 11:30:

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/videos/138037677456048/

While I appreciate the wisedom and experience of elders, why do we keep getting old guys?

I'm guessing it's because we appreciate the wisdom and experience of elders. ;)
We tried a younger guy very recently - I wasn't impressed with his results. ;)

An older, wiser, and more experienced orange fellow has flipped the 9th circuit court, and he's done a whole lot more than just that: ;)

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-02-22/trump-conservative-judges-9th-circuit

I'm sad seeing Joe Bidet and other big names in the good ol' boys (and gals) DC establishment bobsledding blindfolded down the slippery slope of pandering, blabbering, say-nothing dementia. Not because I give a damp fart about any of them personally, but because there are millions and millions of smugly oblivious, self-proclaimed "woke" blue voters in ALL the big cites who actually do. It is a tragically depressing and dangerous state of affairs for this country.

Politicians say they don't want us to have firearms because of examples of the past. We say, we aren't giving them up because of examples of the past. They have to change laws and lie to tax payers. We don't.

IMG_5554.jpg

Title of thread should be "Biden's Incoherent Rant About ___________."
Don't want to paint Biden as a single-issue moron.
He's got all the issues covered with incoherent rants.

There isn't one candidate out there who thinks letting me keep my guns is a good idea. So i guess we gotta keep the clown. This sucks, we need better choices.

Based on her website Tulsi was the most friendly of the Dems on Gun Control. If you believe what you read there but even she wanted bump stocks banned, and universal background checks. So I actually started looking for just one Democrat that wouldn't infringe my civil rights and that's the closest I got.

I want to vomit every time I hear "common sense" gun laws. I believe that translates to "we just want to disarm you but don't have any real facts to prove it would have a positive effect on public safety so we will just call it something else.

It still astonishes me how many folks folks actually buy this BS.

Any dem, like Bernie in 2016 who was moderate on gun control would be buried by the party. Even the republicans with the whole shebang were like scared school kids. One could hope for more this time around but even that's hard to believe. Possibly Virginia show of a spine would invigorate a few republicans into believing they won to get something done for the people that elected them.

Republicans now have sympathetic courts, Lord willing the House back and the President. How hard is it. This should be Day 1 stuff.

Creepy uncle Joe wants Beta as his gun confiscation czar:
In a surprise moment at the end of his Dallas rally on the eve of Super Tuesday, former Vice President Joe Biden called former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke up to the stage -- and vowed to put O'Rourke, who has said the government should forcibly seize assault rifles from Americans, in charge of gun-control efforts.
:
Biden, taking the microphone after O'Rourke spoke, then announced, "I want to make something clear -- I'm gonna guarantee you, this is not the last you're seeing of this guy -- you're gonna take care of the gun problem with me, you're gonna be the one who leads this effort. I'm counting on you, I'm counting on you, we need you badly."

Good job Joe. I like what you are doing. Let's take one of the least favorite, first to check out losers and say he has a spot in your fantasy cabinet. Talk about putting the cart before the horse. I thought Obama didn't support you because he was taking Bloomberg's money. Well, I'm sure it's that and he know's you just might not be that bright.

He's fishing for the money Bloomberg said he would pour into the campaign of the Democratic nominee after Bloomberg loses.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top