JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Biden has dementia, both inlaws passed away from it so I know what it looks like. Nasty Pelosi is another one. If you want to see how bad they are, go on youtube and watch some clips of them speaking 8-10 years ago, then you'll get an idea.

You're referring to Beau Biden? That was only the latest death; his first wife and first daughter died in a car crash in 1972. Both sons survived the crash; Hunter is the last child from that first marriage. Apparently Biden have a daughter with his second wife. :rolleyes:

Yes, Beau. I forgot his name so I call him the dead son who died a couple of years ago. Brain cancer or something.

Yes, I know that both of those sons grew into adulthood with Biden.

Hunter is the dirt bag son who did all of those things which I will not repeat now.

I keep forgetting that he had a kid with his second wife.

I know all about what you wrote and have written it here on this forum about his dead wife.

BIDEN is still lying about that accident and blames it on a drunk truck driver.

The truck driver was NOT drunk and it was Biden's dead wife who caused the accident.

But Biden has continued to LIE about that and there is a LINK that I put up here on this forum with the details about his dead wife's accident. I am not going to hunt for it now. Old posts.

The TRUCK DRIVER, I believe that it was a truck if my memory is correct now, was not found guilty of jack squat from the gitgo and he was NOT drunk.

Biden's comments over and over again caused that driver much distress over the years. I think that the truck driver is dead now. The family of the truck driver is sick of Biden and his lies about that man who was NOT guilty.

ALL of the law enforcement people who investigated that old accident gave out many reports over the years when this was brought up too.

But Biden continues to LIE.

I actually listened to the OTA Sunday morning shows and BIDEN LIED SOME MORE!

I can't stand to LOOK at his face, hear his lies and other salami but I wanted to see 2 of the 3 to 4 OTA free news shows over the weekend.

Take care!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews