JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe Biden's Incoherent Second Amendment Rant.

61CwwjmXXML._AC_UL1500_.jpg

This is getting kind of sad. The man has some kind of dementia. The media is desperately trying to cover for him which is only making it worse. He is making a complete fool of his family. It's to the point I feel bad for them.

Biden is missing a blade on his propeller! :s0140:

It's Almost fun to watch, except the mindless ravings of a megalomaniac!
Lets hope what ever he has is HIGHLY contagious, and afflicts the other Demobots soon! :D

Speaking only for myself here...

I like to know where the various candidates stand on the 2nd Amendment....
The fact that many seem to enjoy trampling on it , is telling , but I digress.

To me it ain't so much that they are against the 2nd Amendment...After all , no where in the 2nd Amendment does it say the one has to or needs to own firearms...

Its more the "reasons" why they are against it and the misinformation that is spewed from their mouths.
Which in turn infects others with this diarrhea of misinformation , half-truths , out of context quotes , and "tweaked" statistics....

Sad for sure.
Andy

He just needs to be removed from anything to do with the running of this country! Oh wait, he's in a long line of idgets that fall into that category!:s0112:

Smokin' Joe is running on wheeze. I think the smart sugar donators and shrewd supporters believe there's more to his Ukraine connection than nothing. There's a trump card in there somewhere ;)

At least he still recognizes the need of a military to control the subjects. There are others who are so stupid that they want to abolish the military. Won't we be looking good if that happens......

The question of whether or not the progressive utopians have designs of full blown firearms confiscation is resolved for all but the most ideologically blind.

Biden may have slipped into incoherence, but there is an underlying commonality with his bedfellows. The belief that man, by his very beginning, is unable to order his own life and unfit to exist in a liberty based society. Therefore, the individual's personal empowerment of self defense via firearms, along with free speech, must be eliminated for the greater good.

I like how Biden's statement actually supports exactly the opposite of what he's trying to claim:
By arguing that legal guns are no match for an F-15, Biden is making a powerful case that citizens should be able to more easily own powerful military-grade weapons.
A similar line of reasoning can be found in this post:
So your argument is, "We've already violated this amendment to the point where all you have are very basic infantry weapons, and now we're claiming those aren't effective without the stuff we've already banned, so it's reasonable to ban that, too."

And I'm saying, we need to fix the entire problem, which we both recognize, and eliminate those laws so veterans (and determined civilians who for whatever reason were unable to serve), can have the weapons they need so we CAN fight tanks and planes in such an emergency.

Biden doesn't get it, just as most anti-gunners don't get it. The 2A is not there in waiting for when we need it. It has already been working every day since the constitution was ratified, just as it was designed to work. Yes, the government could probably "win" every civil conflict with patriots protesting government overreach. But that's not the point. Such a "victory" would be so costly in terms of economic and political capital that it would be unthinkable. That reality has kept us safe from despotism for centuries now. Just picture the aftermath of the government using F-15s and Hellfire missiles on its citizens. Such a horrific vision has kept any would be dictators in check throughout our history.

Last Edited:

Swallowell wants to nuke us, Biden will use jets and hellfire missiles on us, Bernie's people talk of burning cities and puting anyone that opposes them in camps, or just eliminating them all together. Is there a pattern developing here?

Swallowell wants to nuke us, Biden will use jets and hellfire missiles on us, Bernie's people talk of burning cities and puting anyone that opposes them in camps, or just eliminating them all together. Is there a pattern developing here?
Yes, the pattern is that they are all afraid of us.

Biden has dementia, he is a well known liar and that is NOT due to his age since he was like that when he was younger, he is VERY confused 'on purpose' about firearms and the RKBA issue, etc.

I will not even bring up the other political and questionable other issues (!) with him in this post.

He was and IS bad news and I wish that he would just DROP OUT of the race and go away... sigh.

Cate

I do not feel jack squat or feel sympathy for Biden and his family due to 'dementia' or due to any other political reason. (I do feel SAD that his one son died.)

I believe that he and they knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he entered this race.

Cra cra talk?! Goodness, where should I begin?! LOL

We have people in office - in power now (Rs and Ds!) who have senility issues, mass stupidity in many issues, etc.

Their .GOV workers, their speech writers, their families including ones who don't BELONG in .gov work aka GRIFTERS have been COVERING UP for them for years now.

And if they can't get the man or woman to shut up or stop tweeting while they are BEHIND - they just continue to ignore the most OBVIOUS issues with their leader.

It is really pathetic and SAD since it continues to hurt the American people. The sad thing is that the cult followers in all parties continue to ignore what their leader says, tweets and does when they would be screaming from the roof tops if the OTHER SIDE did the same thing!

Now that is really CRAZY!

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR