JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. New to the forum here and figured this would be a good place to ask a question. I live in Portland, OR and am looking for a new line of work. Currently in the automotive business but looking to make a change. I was wondering if there was anywhere around my area that is looking to hire any help. I dont care if it's stripping and cleaning firearms all day or what but I would love to learn more about firearms than I currently do (don't get me wrong, I'm not a complete idiot but just looking to expand my knowledge). Anyway, just checking. Thanks again.

Hello. New to the forum here and figured this would be a good place to ask a question. I live in Portland, OR and am looking for a new line of work. Currently in the automotive business but looking to make a change. I was wondering if there was anywhere around my area that is looking to hire any help. I dont care if it's stripping and cleaning firearms all day or what but I would love to learn more about firearms than I currently do (don't get me wrong, I'm not a complete idiot but just looking to expand my knowledge). Anyway, just checking. Thanks again.

I've never considered having strippers clean my firearms but hey someone has to do it. ;)

I suppose some of the ranges that rent firearms would be happy to have you working to clean their weapons. Might give that a try.

Maybe the Sheriffs office could use some help cleaning the weapons at their ranges. Never hurts to pick up the phone and call or visit their offices. To be an armorer you have to attend school for the weapons you service.

Are you looking to get paid, or just want to learn more about guns? If you are volunteering time, there most likely are a lot of places that could use the help. Heck after one of our machine gun shoots We can always use help cleaning the guns.

But check with some of the ranges, gun shops. There are a lot of people who are willing to work for free at gun shops though. so there is a lot of competition. If you are looking to work in a gun store, remember gun stores are looking for salesmen, not guys who are into guns.

Good Golly T! If it's not food it's...hey, strippers cleaning guns? Hmmmm, maybe you got something there. :s0114:

Welcome to the forum Jarhead.

Will

Wow...I think you guy's have something there....now that's an untapped market with some potential!

Wife: "Where are you going honey?"
Me: "To get my firearms cleaned."
Wife: "Do you really need all those one-dollar bills?"
Me: "Yes, yes I do."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show