JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2009/10 JM Marlin 1895 SBL for sale. I know I'm going to regret this but I just don't shoot it much. It currently has a Leupold Scout Scope with Warne QR mounts that I would be willing to sell with it, or not. The rifle has less than one box of Hornady LeverRevolution 325 gr. factory rounds through it and it shoots them like a dream. It also has the fluted bolt, Wild West Guns trigger and Bear Proof ejector. I have the factory ejector with it as well. I will be including two levers, the big loop and the standard lever. The rifle is in superb condition. If your interested, call or text 541-517-9102. Rifle w/o scope is $1000. With scope /rings $1250

This one won't have to go back to Remington for QC.

IMG_0236.JPG

Your rifle is exactly what I'm looking for. Would you post or send a pic of the jm marking?

I sent a text to the number above. I'm from NH but I'd pay for shipping to my FFL.

I have 2009/10 JM Marlin 1895 SBL for sale. I know I'm going to regret this but I just don't shoot it much. It currently has a Leupold Scout Scope with Warne QR mounts that I would be willing to sell with it, or not. The rifle has less than one box of Hornady LeverRevolution 325 gr. factory rounds through it and it shoots them like a dream. It also has the fluted bolt, Wild West Guns trigger and Bear Proof ejector. I have the factory ejector with it as well. I will be including two levers, the big loop and the standard lever. The rifle is in superb condition. If your interested, call or text 541-517-9102. Rifle w/o scope is $1000. With scope /rings $1250

This one won't have to go back to Remington for QC.
Is the 45-70 still for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.