JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a JM stamped Marlin 1895 Cowboy in 45-70 for trade. 15rds fired since new. Rifle is in very good/exc. shape with a few small handling marks present. Was sighted in, carried on two elk hunts and has sat in the safe since. Trade includes 25 Remington and 20 Winchester bullets as shown.
Trades:
- m1 Garand in good shape. Good TE/MW/Bore. Not interested in imports or shot out rack grades.
- Colt 1911s
- Quality HB bolt action .22 rifles. US Property marked a plus.
-Browning HiPower Practical in 9mm. Later Browning and FN HP also catch my interest.
That's about it on trades other than maybe a pre lock S&W in .357, Wiley Clapp gp100 or a Colt/S&W 1917 in .45acp.
Trade value of $1050 with ammo. I also have a 1951 870 in very nice shape (full, 30 inch) to add as needed. 20161229_182522.jpg 20161229_182753.jpg

Last Edited:
Are you the original owner or did you buy it used? Would you know the year of manufacture? Does this have the crossbolt safety? Thanks in advance of your reply.

Hmmmm.....might be a good match with my 1894 CB in .45 LC. What type of S&W in .357 would you consider? Stainless? Barrel?

E

Pretty open to any frame 4inch and under guns in blued or stainless. 45 acp wheel guns are another thing I'm interested in.

Pretty open to any frame 4inch and under guns in blued or stainless. 45 acp wheel guns are another thing I'm interested in.

I had a 3" 625 not too long ago but I sent it down the highway when I got tired of losing moon clips.

How about a 66-2?

20170108_092025.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.