JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Anyone remember the double-digit inflation, lines at the gas pump, and astronomical confiscatory taxes during his administration? It seems that in politics, especially on the left, the more you screw things up, the more you get heard.

I can't believe that there are that many gang members..oops, I mean children being killed by firearms.

I would like to see actual statistics for children ages birth to 9 that are killed by firearms, then 10-13, and 13-17. No one wants to clearly identify that most of the youth deaths are in the 13 -17 gang age because nobody cares if the gangs are killing each other and gang killings carry little weight in proving guns kill children.

if you look at the stats the AMA uses to define gun deaths and the anti-gun nuts like Carter love to quote... the AMA defines "a child" as anyone under 21 years of age

Finally blogged this one:

<broken link removed>

I had to first get my blood pressure under control and then have the time to do a point-by-point...

Jimmy aint so bad....

Jimmy Carter acknowledged: "Penalties against drug use should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against the possession of marijuana in private for personal use."

Jimmy aint so bad....

Jimmy Carter acknowledged: "Penalties against drug use should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against the possession of marijuana in private for personal use."

Are there no forums for cop hating weed smokers? :s0131:

Jimmy was so bad, want to buy a new house at 21 percent interest? 21&#37; Interest rate, 18% inflation and 11% unemployment and you think the economy is bad now?

"
Don't let anybody tell you different. ALL DEMOCRATS want to disarm the country
."

You are absolutely right, RDB241 !!! Problem is now Washington DC has nothing but "Demicans" and "Republicrats" . Look at Arlen Spector !!

Forget about the "Swine-Flu" threatening our country, worry about the "Donkey / Jackass-Flu"

( oops !...... Did I just show up on Homeland Security Radar ?....)
Homeland Security Monitor note, delete previous post....I am not one of those right wing extremists, I am just keeping an eye on all of the right wingers on this site, Hail Bama ! , Praise Michael Moore, Chuckie Schumer, Jane Fonda, Karl Marx, et all

Jimmy aint so bad....

While I think jailing people or even giving a ticket for a so called victimless crime is not productive. Jimmy was a tard at best and did very very little to help the good ol USA.

Are there no forums for cop hating weed smokers? :s0131:

Jimmy was so bad, want to buy a new house at 21 percent interest? 21% Interest rate, 18% inflation and 11% unemployment and you think the economy is bad now?

Uh Oh...you're gonna get your hand slapped with that kind of talk.

Funny how some people assume the right to own guns is only a hunting or self defense issue. I personally think it has more to do with the ability to resist an over reaching government.... Remember our country was founded by an armed rebellion against a government that did, and would not represent their interests. Frame the constitution in that mind set and it reads a tad different.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top