JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sent the following to EVERYONE in the OFF list, our Federal reps, Obama and Biden. I've heard back from Hanna and Huffman expressing strong support, waiting to hear from Burdick.

One issue is that my mail system is routing everything from politicians to the Quarantine folder. :s0114:

Honorable _______,

Jim Crow laws were written to restrict the individual freedoms of innocent, responsible citizens. These people were attacked not for what they had done, but for who they were. The laws were based on demonizing innocents, on emotion, bigotry, hate and willful ignorance.

In 1964 we, as a country, decided such laws do not have a place in a Progressive society.

Unfortunately, Jim Crow is back. Legislation is being proposed to restrict individual freedoms based on demonizing innocents, on emotion, bigotry, hate and willful ignorance. Firearms bans and other restrictions are targeting millions of responsible firearms owners who are demonstrably not part of the problem of violent crime, rather than focusing on violent people.

Firearms control laws have a long history of racism and bigotry. Nothing has changed other the expansion of the bigotry to include a larger group of innocents. With charges, taxes and other such measures the field has been expanded to include discrimination based on affluence.

I am against any laws restricting individual freedoms that do not offer an exemption for the innocent and responsible individuals. The current effort to ban semi automatic firearms and magazines do not pass this test.

I urge you to honor victims of violence by focusing on the individuals responsible rather than scapegoating responsible people and leaving the violent few free to kill again. I strongly urge you to oppose Senate Bills 346,347,699,700,758,760,769 and HB 3200.

Thank you,
Guy B. Meredith

As noted above, Kenn Blanchard AKA "black man with a gun" covers this as well as his friends:

The Never Again Campaign - YouTube

Black conservatives in general are ignored or run over by the "progressive" noise.

I have worked with black professionals of the "progressive" persuasion in the San Francisco Bay area and my take is that they fear black firearms ownership above all. Sad, sad, sad.

There are some other comments I am considering along similar lines--the guilt of legislators in mandating deaths of victims (gun free zones) for one.

I am also tempted to buy small pillow cases, cut eye holes KKK style, write the names of the different objectionable bills and send them to Burdick and crew. Nothing like going over the top to get the attention of these people...

Another item I'm considering putting together would be "New York mass killer takes Joe Biden's advice" followed up with a copy of the article of the idiot that went after four people with a shotgun (need to verify facts) and a comment along the line of "Joe Biden was right--he didn't need an "assault weapon".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top