JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody see Jim Cramer on Jon Stewart?
Jon Stewart pretty much called out Cramer and his show Mad Money.
Excellent, this is what we need people to expose this kind of "business" and acts of behind the scenes economic theft. People getting rich, while we lose our 401k day by day.

Yes, I saw it. It was great. It was a very humiliating beat down for Cramer and his ilk. The kind of nonsense these people pull with their financial games is destroying the US economy...and all so they can turn a short term profit. Some banks are even returning TARP money now because they do not want to have to cut CEO compensation or start playing by legitimate financial rules.

Every single person that owns stock from or has money in one of these banks or investment firms that returns the money just so they can continue to rape the economy should sell off their stock and pull out every penny from these dastardly institutions.

I agree. Personally I think we should let the banks, car manuf, etc fail. Get back to basics. Why hold up a falling corp when you either have to hold it up forever or move someday and it will fall anyway.

I hate the fact that we continue to bail out companies that failed to manage their business in the first place and are getting even more money from the gov't aka taxpayers and they are just padding their bank accts.
That first bail out that was given no one monitored it, so where did it go?
Better yet to who?

The truth is our country and in turn our gov't is run by large corporations, whether they like it or not. It's like watching a train crash and there's nothing you can do about it. But it will be us that has to pick up the pieces. Meanwhile, the people who caused it are off the train before it crashes along with all the loot on board.
It all seems so simple but yet nobody does anything about it.

We need to march on our gov't and say WTF?!

In the words of Donny Trump, YOUR FIRED!

I have been thinking corporate greed will destroy our country for years but unfortunately it actually came true. We need to create new regulations and laws to lock these people up for life, its a national security concern!!

I am a huge fan of the free market but it can't be at the expense of the american people!

I have been thinking corporate greed will destroy our country for years but unfortunately it actually came true. We need to create new regulations and laws to lock these people up for life, its a national security concern!!

I am a huge fan of the free market but it can't be at the expense of the american people!
We first need to undo the damages of the previous administration that went as far as putting Paulson, a wallstreet golden boy profiteer, in charge. Which allowed such practices as 35:1 leveraging to become common place.

Oh, and while I'm no fan of Cramer or Stewart- they're both blowhard's with holier-than-thou persona's- I do know that Cramer probably gives more money to charity in a year than Stewart will give in his life.

Oh, and while I'm no fan of Cramer or Stewart- they're both blowhard's with holier-than-thou persona's- I do know that Cramer probably gives more money to charity in a year than Stewart will give in his life.
On what information are you basing that statement?

I know Jon Stewart was very actively involved in both Comic Relief and AIDS charities and raised millions of dollars for both.

Just basing it off of memory from what I've read. I believe his charitable trust is worth several million dollars(or was) and that's what he trades for-not for personal gain.

Cramer's suggested investment strategies haven't paid off for folks in recent years...why are people still listening to him? He's a proponent of not paying down your mortgage and investing all your extra money in the very things that got people in trouble this downturn...leveraging with 'other peoples' money' being a big one. Good strategies when the market is up, but devastating when the market takes a downturn as we've seen.

Keith

Maybe, However, Cramer has a lot more to make up for. Since he's been stealing money before for years.
Personally I'm not saying either one are saints. I just like to see someone eat their own words and get blown out on national TV. And I think Stewart is hilarious.

Greed, its what made America great!

It was a great interview.

I'm a big fan of Stewart's. The hardcore right wing likes to think that he's a typical Liberal, but you've got to consider that Bush was the president for the last 8 years and now that he's gone, the Obama bashing has just begun.

He doesn't usually go easy on anyone.

I'm a righty, and I don't have a problem with Stewart other than some people actually watch his show for the 'news' not realizing that its primarily a comedy show. Also, why doesn he go by his re-spelled middle name Stuart? Is he ashamed of being Jewish?

Keith

I'm a righty, and I don't have a problem with Stewart other than some people actually watch his show for the 'news' not realizing that its primarily a comedy show. Also, why doesn he go by his re-spelled middle name Stuart? Is he ashamed of being Jewish?

Keith
One, I doubt anyone actually watches the Daily Show and thinks it is real news. They are pretty clear that they are a comedy show. But to be fair, they are as much a news show as anything on Fox. They do the same things. They take real stories and then add fictional slants/commentary to them. Two, it is a stage name. He was an actor and a comic long before having this show. It is extremely common.

Keith

If you watch regularly, he does makes jokes about being Jewish. But like any good comedian, he doesn't overdo it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top