JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read about a week ago that Universal picked up the Dumb and Dumber sequel.

Carrey is also refusing to promote Kick-A** 2 because he now believes its too violent. Yeah, he needs to choke on something. Wish we could ship him and Celine Dion back to Canada as a package deal.

Carrey has made some great movies, but, as an actor, he bothers me. He bothers me in a way many standup comedians also mask their lack of actual comedy talent: BY JUST BEING LOUD, IN YOUR FACE AND REPETITIVE. Then again, movies like "The Truman Show" and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" are stories of a level of quality that I think is rare.

JMO, but I would Rather miss a potential Good Movie, than see Jim Carrey in ~any~ movie. I have an aversion to barfing my guts out, and that is the feeling I get when I see the ugliness in his soul upon his face...

philip

Opinions in the Boondocks are permitted, if they are conservative in nature, and no one hears them, cause your in the Woods, alone....

If I shunned everyone/everything that had a different option or belief on this or that than myself I'd have to be in solitary confinement.

Sorry, but this is a must-see for me. Big fan of the original movie.

If I shunned everyone/everything that had a different option or belief on this or that than myself I'd have to be in solitary confinement.

Sorry, but this is a must-see for me. Big fan of the original movie.

I hear you Burt. I was a huge fan of the original too. Until I learned Jeff Daniels is every bit the loon Carrey is.

As posted earlier, the idea of sending Celine Dion back with him sounds good too.

I read about a week ago that Universal picked up the Dumb and Dumber sequel.

Carrey is also refusing to promote Kick-A** 2 because he now believes its too violent. Yeah, he needs to choke on something. Wish we could ship him and Celine Dion back to Canada as a package deal.

Don't forget the Bieber!

Not a fan of the anti-gun wuss! Sorry Jim, I've seen WC Fields, a truly talented sarcasim and slap stick artist. You aren't even close!

"I like children, especially boiled." WC Fields

It's the Hollywood way! Whatever the current tide of public sentiment flows (at least those that waste their days feeding the Hollywood "stars" their social media feeds), they are quick to follow that flow, in a heartbeat. Most of these folks hardly have an original thought in their heads - they only care about what keeps them in the limelight. Sure there are a few out there that have a good education and well formed opinions - some even willing to go against the grain and actually support our side - but they are a rare breed. No, unfortunately, the average Hollywood type is hardly any different from the average politician - they don't think for themselves - they do what the polls tell them. Very few are worth the time of day.

I like that "Water's World" segment on O'Reilly (Fox News).. he'll get in these uber stars faces and ask them simple questions on the red carpet and what.. mainly about political/world issues.. it's funny how rabidly anti-American many in Hollywood are.

& DON'T Forget that blockbuster .. ' Phillip Morris ' .
-
300phillipmorrislr011309.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews