Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Jihad John

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by freestoneangler, Nov 13, 2015.

1. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

Why do you suppose Jihad Johnny opted to use a knife in lieu of a gun to kill the infidels? Might this suggest to the anti-gunners that guns are not only not the enemy, but that ridding the world of them will not stop those intent on doing others harm.

So we apparently we made tomato paste out of him using a drone strike... kind of ironic the disparity in technology. In todays news I hear a clip of James Foleys mother denouncing the CIA's action... saying it's not what her son would have wanted. He would have instead wanted to meet with his executioner and tried to understand why he felt the need to do what he did.

There must simply be something wrong with me... I do not understand that some people actually cannot comprehend that there has always been and will always be evil people in the world.

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

:s0063:
    :s0162:

:s0111:
    :s0112:

JohnnyD likes this.
  3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well, mom. If your little Jimmy had made good decisions he wouldn't have been where he was available for head removal!
    However, after reading moms comments, it's perfectly apparent that the poor fellow never had a chance to make rational decisions!:(

4. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

All those common core math assignments down the drain, tsk, tsk

Slobray and Sgt Nambu like this.