JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well took them damn long enough! :s0140:
Does look like fun but you can just imagine the legal logistics for years to come. When they make a multi seat version will it have the same deal where you can eject the Wife like the original did? :s0140:

Well, those flying cars we ordered in, what, the 1930s finally arrived. Rather wacky looking vehicle, but to be in mass production soon.

"Mass production" is a stretch… they have 18 kits listed so far, deliveries into 2023. 15 sold thou. $92,000. $20,000 deposit gets you a slot. Kit is 49% built , sort of like experimental category home built aircraft . 20 min flight time , with a 180 lbs pilot. So most Americans would be to a$$ heavy to get that anyway . Fun toy , I'd get one, but it's only that, a toy . As for Darwin mobile… no more so than a 1000cc crotch rocket .

Well, those flying cars we ordered in, what, the 1930s finally arrived. Rather wacky looking vehicle, but to be in mass production soon.

Those things are awesome but cost $92,000

When will the cheap knockoffs come out I wonder?

I was thinking these would be a blast to have until lots of people have them. Once there are more flying around the regulations on them will increase and my guess is it will have the same regs as a helicopter in USA. And once there are enough flying around then the chance of drunken idiots crashing into you goes up exponentially. But until then these would be a complete blast!

In a population that can't seem to figure out how to operate a turn signal, can't decide which bathroom to use and thinks TidePods are edible…. I don't think flying "cars" are a good idea!

Last Edited:
Who needs helibacon, I want jetsonbacon!

1F2BA912-A472-47D0-9977-58035DC44DA0.png
18465532-80E5-44EB-A568-6E080FEB6578.png

4 Person.

They call it "Bus" but mini-van or compact might be more apt.

CityAirbus-infographics-without-background.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads