JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I am all for free speech, I just wanted to state that your title of this thread I find as insensitive to the feelings of a great number of people, including me. Just wanted to mention that so hopefully you might be less likely to use the name of Jesus Christ in a derogatory way. You are totally free to do so, but I would hope you wouldn't. (thanks, I just had to say that)

Dear accessbob,

I presume you're a citizen of the United States, so as such you have many rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution.

You do not however have the right to never be offended.

Now, seeing as how the title of this thread DID offend you, I'm sure that Joe Link will likely delete it in 3...2...1....

As I said, I found it offensive but I do not believe it should be deleted. I would just hope for it to not ever come up again. But it is not up to me for that to happen. It is your, and others', choices.

While I am all for free speech, I just wanted to state that your title of this thread I find as insensitive to the feelings of a great number of people, including me. Just wanted to mention that so hopefully you might be less likely to use the name of Jesus Christ in a derogatory way. You are totally free to do so, but I would hope you wouldn't. (thanks, I just had to say that)

facepalm.jpg

He was just being honest in a journalistic sense. The Craig's list article actually had that title.

Besides, I believe if Jesus really existed he would have enough sense of humor to find the article cute. He might even be a heck of a tap dancer.

You are kind of acting like a militant Muslim there accessbob.

For asking someone to not do something instead of demanding it, protesting, and killing people? All I did was ask a simple request and I did state that I didn't expect anyone to follow suit for my views. If someone respects me enough to follow my wishes, that is fantastic. If they don't give a rip about me, they can do what they want. I would PREFER that they didn't do this, but I never demanded anything.

Geez - I got slapped for just typing the word Jesus. lol. Well, being a smart azz can get you in trouble at times I guess.

The OP really didn't make up the title, that is the name of the Craiglist posting itself, so really ... relax.

As for the ad, I hope that guy has a job in marketing, (or he/she) has talent.

Would be nice to see some gun ads made up with that much creativity. Spice the classifieds up a bit. A Glock floating through space ....

Every previous owner had a beard!!!! PRICELESS!

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP really didn't make up the title, that is the name of the Craiglist posting itself, so really ... relax.
Just because something exists doesn't mean you have to use it. For example, your mother's name is something someone could use around you saying firstname expletive lastname. Now, you may be fine with that, but it may also make you not too happy with them. Would it be better that, even though they may say that somewhere else, they do not use that term in your presence?

They "ask" first before they demand, bomb, hack people up. There is not a doubt in my mind people here would do the same if they could get away with it.
For asking someone to not do something instead of demanding it, protesting, and killing people? All I did was ask a simple request and I did state that I didn't expect anyone to follow suit for my views. If someone respects me enough to follow my wishes, that is fantastic. If they don't give a rip about me, they can do what they want. I would PREFER that they didn't do this, but I never demanded anything.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top