JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The Bible references have been there for years and anyone who is familiar with ACOGs already knows it. It's been widely publicized.

As for ABC, perhaps next they will uncover the the super secret military unit known as the chaplain corps, or that the military owns and runs churches on bases, or conducts religious services in Iraq, Afghanistan, and even on ships in the Persian Gulf. All these activities are done at tax payer expense. There is no separation of church and state in the USA. The state is simply prevented from favoring one religion over another.

This is one of my favorite scope add-on:

sniper-1002-03.jpg
I love that scope cover. It keeps it all in perspective. It should be standard issue for all of our brave men and women serving in those sandy s__t holes.

When he comes again, he will come in power and there will be no need for him to defend himself. Even if he was vulnerable, he already died once for the guy, why would he try to stop it the second time? :s0155: :D

i agree, he wont be armed when he returns.
when he returns everyone will bow and worship him, even the rocks will cry out that he is LORD.

Jesus doesn't like it when you are sniping fools, but he forgives you if it is your job.

Don't they send chaplains with you to war? Faith is important in times of life and death, so who cares if Trijicon is trying to sneak in a bible verse in the serial number. If you don't believe it, then it is just a number, on a scope, no big deal.

He won't need a gun. I think this painting is a better representation of what will happen when Jesus returns.

Notice the politician is on his cell phone and not even paying attention to Jesus, while the Supreme Court Judge is hiding his face in shame.

one_nation_under_GodMedium.jpg

I'm not a religious man by any means.

But I have scopes with bible versus on them, and a gun from a Unification Church founder, and some really nice ones designed by a Mormon.

I could give a rip about what it says on them as long as they work.

Do we stop calling Marines "devil dogs" since that has a religious connotation?

Are any of these issued to the Iraqis or Afghanis who are helping us over there?

They might not exactly appreciate it...

A bigger issue for Trijicon might be the feelings of other nations they sell (or want to sell) their scopes to - off the top of my head, the following countries, which are all either US allies (at least technically) or friendly nations, may have a problem with it:

Israel
Turkey
Jordan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
UAE
Morocco
Tunisia
Ethiopia
Pakistan
India
Bangladesh
Thailand
Malaysia
Indonesia
South Korea
Japan
Taiwan

And, lest we forget,:
France, Germany, and the UK.

Those countries represent something like 1/3 of the world's population... not a market I'd want to risk irking.

He won't need a gun. I think this painting is a better representation of what will happen when Jesus returns.

Notice the politician is on his cell phone and not even paying attention to Jesus, while the Supreme Court Judge is hiding his face in shame.

one_nation_under_GodMedium.jpg

lol, notice the self righteous guy in plaid....:s0114:

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12)."

I think I will leave it in His hands on who is worthy and who is not. It is definitely above my pay grade and I expect everyone elses as well:s0155:.

As for the scope. I think it is fine for a private company to do want every they want on their scopes - except when it comes to a governmental contract. I mean how would you feel if they started putting on little tags about how great the Dallas Cowboys are....... or Clay Aiken....

A bigger issue for Trijicon might be the feelings of other nations they sell (or want to sell) their scopes to - off the top of my head, the following countries, which are all either US allies (at least technically) or friendly nations, may have a problem with it:

Israel
Turkey
Jordan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
UAE
Morocco
Tunisia
Ethiopia
Pakistan
India
Bangladesh
Thailand
Malaysia
Indonesia
South Korea
Japan
Taiwan

And, lest we forget,:
France, Germany, and the UK.

Those countries represent something like 1/3 of the world's population... not a market I'd want to risk irking.

LOL at the Wahhabi vermin Saudis having New Testament verses on their weapons. Serves em right.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top