JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
10996240_10153212804404369_3456433781566940954_n.jpg

I think the biggest difference between myself and the anti gun dildos is. I'm not trying to make anyone that does not want a gun get one. People may be afraid of guns or just not interested in them. That's fine by me. I've been building custom motorcycles for 25 years and there is a lot of the same hesitance towards them. Just like guns, Bikes are dangerous if you are not careful. Some people will never ride a motorcycle. That's a choice you can make in your own life. Or you could get one and pop wheelies. That's the way Freedom works. So just because you have personal reservations over an object. Don't be an bubblegum and try to make Your feelings forcibly universal. I'm fine with you not liking guns. Give me the same respect..

Jesse James

59% of gun murders happen in 5% of counties with most run by gun grabbers.
To fix this gun murder problem the left would like to take away guns from the 70 million law abiding owners. Hmmm... :s0067:

thats awesome reasoning, jesse. its too bad you couldnt use better reasoning with sandra bullock :eek:
I agree he blew it big time. But that's water under the bridge years ago. Time to move on.

No question, the guy is amazingly talented and intelligent, but DAM he's really into himself (like the Nuge).... some people just have to "go it hard" in life.

:rolleyes:

One of the things I associate with life in a bleak collectivist society is public transportation. At the other end of the spectrum, motorcycles are the ultimate option when it comes to personal freedom of mobility. Regardless of how their opinions or lifestyles may differ from mine, I feel a sense of kinship with those who embrace freedom. Thanks for sharing.

One of the things I associate with life in a bleak collectivist society is public transportation. At the other end of the spectrum, motorcycles are the ultimate option when it comes to personal freedom of mobility. Regardless of how their opinions or lifestyles may differ from mine, I feel a sense of kinship with those who embrace freedom. Thanks for sharing.

Word! :s0155:

Artists are generally one of two mental ( personality) types, I leave it to you to figure out those types! Jesse is an artist, and he is driven by his medium of expressions, but he is also a slave to his personality! I have seen his works hundreds of times, and have always been impressed by both the art and the man who made them! You may not like him, and that's totally fine, but as a spokes person for Gun rights and shooting sports in general, he is a welcome ally!

As far as freedom goes, have a look at my avatar, THAT'S the ultimate freedom right there!
Dammit Jesse, lets build a custom Super Cub! :D

Good post.

1) "One of the things I associate with life in a bleak collectivist society is public transportation. At the other end of the spectrum, motorcycles are the ultimate option when it comes to personal freedom of mobility. Regardless of how their opinions or lifestyles may differ from mine, I feel a sense of kinship with those who embrace freedom. Thanks for sharing."
This is the truth. Control over drugs, guns, and transportation are the vehicles by which .gov and its fellow travelers conspire to control our lives.

2) My every day transport was a '41 Indian Chief for 7 years. I put in more than one 500 mile day on her. It grieves me to be physically unable to ride at this time. Maybe a sidehack is the answer.

I know the family of the guy currently dating Sandra Bullock.
She is an extremely sweet and caring person.

Jesse F'd up!
But she was waaaay out of his league.

But I always enjoyed the Monster Garage series. He is no doubt a talented craftsman though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top