JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I reread this and think I have "issue" with it. Jesse James supposedly built it for "his friend". Now he wants Trump to buy it.

Wow, with friends like that....... :rolleyes::eek::confused:
What a publicity-seeking punk.
Just give it to him or shut up.

o_O

And yeah, I still remember what he did to America's sweetheart Sandra Bullock.

From the article..."I could sell it to him so he could own it," James said. "A couple friends of mine that are governors want me to take it to the White House and present it to him as like, a formal thing. I mean, I guess that would be cool, but then it becomes property of the people and it'll go to the [Presidential] Library when he's not president anymore, which I guess is cool for the gun because it'll be on display, but I kinda think he should keep it and shoot it, because it's an awesome gun."

Just opinion again but a fine engraved gun is a work of art. If you commission to have one done then you have created something that will last far longer than the memory of you will. It's better than a headstone that nobody visits because the gun will be there for someone to enjoy. When you are gone there might be just a rock to say you were even here... or a fine gun that people just love.

From the article..."I could sell it to him so he could own it," James said. "A couple friends of mine that are governors want me to take it to the White House and present it to him as like, a formal thing. I mean, I guess that would be cool, but then it becomes property of the people and it'll go to the [Presidential] Library when he's not president anymore, which I guess is cool for the gun because it'll be on display, but I kinda think he should keep it and shoot it, because it's an awesome gun."
Did Nixon's library keep the .45 Elvis gave him?

I looked it up on bing and they say the domestic gifts from Elvis were retained.
I'm not positive but I think when he leaves office he can buy some of the gifts he was given but most are property of the people .if I remember right HILLARY got in some trouble for taking stuff from the white house that they were supposed to leave or turn over when BILL WAS PRESIDENT

My personal opinion of James is that, how can I be polite, he's a nitwit. But the guy really knows how to work metal. Nice job.

Last Edited:
Hopefully Jesse will get this to Trump... it'll be interesting to see the Presidents response...
Like I said before it would be great if he got a holster and wore it at his next speaking lol it would be better if he had a AR BUT A UGLY 1911 will do

I'm not positive but I think when he leaves office he can buy some of the gifts he was given but most are property of the people .if I remember right HILLARY got in some trouble for taking stuff from the white house that they were supposed to leave or turn over when BILL WAS PRESIDENT
She stole ALOT of stuff. All of it valuable and much of it with historic value. The ironic part of it was that they were stealing the history of a country they find evil.

The BOONDOCK SAINTS when the Mexican guy gets those two .45 with the gold Suppressors lol DO THESE MAKE ME LOOK GAY .THE REPLY LOL YEAH YOU LOOK LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN ONE UP CLOSE

I got some Trump grips for my 45 lol I just bought them because they were only 13 bucks just cheap plastic I put them on took a few pictures then took them offView attachment 422642 View attachment 422643 View attachment 422644

Holy cow -- weigh those. Plastic filament for 3D printers ranges from about 3c per gram at the low end to about 12c per gram for the really expensive stuff. A popular 1911 grip file, indicates about 13 grams per side. 78c in plastic. Wish I'd thought of that!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top