JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice. I'da thought Napolean would carry a much larger pistol.
I wish they'd import those.. they are pretty common.. 'cept here..

psm-cover1.jpg

I think its perfect, a beautifully created show piece that shows amazing craftsmanship. Is it practical? hell no. What $75,000 pistol is practical?

I would be willing to bet not a one of the folks putting it down would be doing so if it was made by Volkmann Precision or Cabot or some other high end maker.... I am sure they would say no, that they just hate it... But what ever.

I actually know Jessie James a bit, He has been to my shop and I have done some work for him. I sold him the big black powerhammer that was used on some of his Discovery channel shows. I like the guy, I like his guns... Truth be told I am not so much a fan of his motorcycles, just not my style.... But still the dude is a craftsman, he has a monster work ethic and cranks stuff out at an amazing rate...

He is not well liked in the gun industry, It has not make much difference to the level of success he has found building guns. He has no problem fetching insane prices for his stuff and builds a lot of stuff....

I respect the skill and craftsmanship it takes to create something like that. I am just not a fan of the finished product. It is not my style regardless of who created it.

The pistol isn't really something I like...but then it wasn't made for me.
I wonder what President Trump thinks of it?
Is President Trump into guns at all...or since this is a 1911 based pistol...what if President Trump is more of a "Glock Guy"?....:eek::D
Andy

I think it appropriately reflects the guy who made it and the guy he made it for. Kind of a slight that the article just refers to him as a reality star welder. Whether you like the guy or not, James has an incredible range of skill and seems to constantly be pushing himself to learn more.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top