JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone watched the Jerry Miculek videos? He uses a small red dot mounted on the R/H side of his receiver, next to the scope, for close shooting. Does anyone know if that setup is available? Looks like just the thing for us old farts with glasses.:s0155:

Yes, you can get mounts that attach to your scope tube for a small red dot or reflex sight, or you could use the rails on a forearm to mount it (maybe get a slanted rail attachment), or trijicon makes special ones for their acogs to use with their little doctor sight.

Thanks Spengo,:) I was hoping someone could get a little more specific about what Jerry is using. :(It looks like he has an A-3 Flat top receiver with a rail bracket mounted behind the scope that angles down at 45 degres to the right. The red dot is mounted on this and zeroed for 50 yards.:D The red dot looks very small and I don't recognize it.:cool:

Seems like I have seen those 45 degree mounts at Bravo Company USA, or Brownells, maybe both- they are available... They are pretty short looks like, about 4" if those are the ones you're talking about...

Thanks Spengo,:) I was hoping someone could get a little more specific about what Jerry is using. :(It looks like he has an A-3 Flat top receiver with a rail bracket mounted behind the scope that angles down at 45 degres to the right. The red dot is mounted on this and zeroed for 50 yards.:D The red dot looks very small and I don't recognize it.:cool:

I've never seen his videos, do you have a link to the one you are talking about?
Does the red dot look like this?

Thanks Guys:s0155: Doc was right.:)Bravo Co. has the Daniel's off-set rail mount. Now I just have to "Hands On" a Burris Fast Fire to see if it will fit.:D I'll look around at the gun show in Mount Vernon tomorrow.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top