JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone watched the Jerry Miculek videos? He uses a small red dot mounted on the R/H side of his receiver, next to the scope, for close shooting. Does anyone know if that setup is available? Looks like just the thing for us old farts with glasses.:s0155:

Yes, you can get mounts that attach to your scope tube for a small red dot or reflex sight, or you could use the rails on a forearm to mount it (maybe get a slanted rail attachment), or trijicon makes special ones for their acogs to use with their little doctor sight.

Thanks Spengo,:) I was hoping someone could get a little more specific about what Jerry is using. :(It looks like he has an A-3 Flat top receiver with a rail bracket mounted behind the scope that angles down at 45 degres to the right. The red dot is mounted on this and zeroed for 50 yards.:D The red dot looks very small and I don't recognize it.:cool:

Seems like I have seen those 45 degree mounts at Bravo Company USA, or Brownells, maybe both- they are available... They are pretty short looks like, about 4" if those are the ones you're talking about...

Thanks Spengo,:) I was hoping someone could get a little more specific about what Jerry is using. :(It looks like he has an A-3 Flat top receiver with a rail bracket mounted behind the scope that angles down at 45 degres to the right. The red dot is mounted on this and zeroed for 50 yards.:D The red dot looks very small and I don't recognize it.:cool:

I've never seen his videos, do you have a link to the one you are talking about?
Does the red dot look like this?

Thanks Guys:s0155: Doc was right.:)Bravo Co. has the Daniel's off-set rail mount. Now I just have to "Hands On" a Burris Fast Fire to see if it will fit.:D I'll look around at the gun show in Mount Vernon tomorrow.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top