JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Full size all steel Jericho 941 by Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) with three magazines. It’s a clean, high quality, smooth functioning weapon. DA/SA trigger with a beautiful, smooth pull and break on SA. 17+1 capacity. ploygonal rifling. Feels great in the hands, and mine are pretty small. It has a very natural point and aim. Has some holster wear on the finish, but in great shape otherwise.

Beautiful gun, hard for me to let go of, but I can’t carry concealed because of its weight and size, and I need the money from this gun to get something smaller.

$420 firm, or trade for a Kahr CW9 plus some cash depending on newness and accessories.

photo (9).jpg

photo (8).jpg

photo (10).jpg

Full size all steel Jericho 941 by Israel Weapon Industries (IWI) with three magazines. It’s a clean, high quality, smooth functioning weapon. DA/SA trigger with a beautiful, smooth pull and break on SA. 17+1 capacity. ploygonal rifling. Feels great in the hands, and mine are pretty small. It has a very natural point and aim. Has some holster wear on the finish, but in great shape otherwise.

Beautiful gun, hard for me to let go of, but I can’t carry concealed because of its weight and size, and I need the money from this gun to get something smaller.

$420 firm, or trade for a Kahr CW9 plus some cash depending on newness and accessories.

I am interested in purchasing this, if you still have it. Is it imi or iwi, looking at the image it seems to be imi, which is what I am looking for, also what is the ammo count. You can reach me at [email protected] I check it daily, or pm me.

Thank you for your time