JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you sure you want one of these? My stepdad has one, and when we tried to shoot it, the thing jammed every two or three shots. I wouldn't give him a box of 22LR for it....

I have one as well and I wouldn't recommend them either. The only reason I keep this one around is because my boys like shooting it.. But I suspect when they are older and have to clear the jambs on their own they may not think so highly of the little pea shooter..lol

I have one of these paper weights also, I've been saving it for years, waiting for a local gun-buy-back from the anti's so I can get four or five times what it's worth.

I have one. I suspect that many stovepipes are due to limpwristing the gun (myself included). If you get a good grip, don't let it jump around and use a decent load, problems should be minimized. I wouln't trust my life with it, but its an OK gun to plink with.

Keith

Well, thanks for looking out for me guys! Thats why I love this website, you guys are great!

Anywho, yea, I owned one YEARS ago, and I still have some parts and clips for them. I liked the one I had ok, it would just ONLY eat CCI ammo. If I tried to feed it anything else, it would jam. But I wouldnt mind buying another if I find the right deal for a screamin' price.

Thanks again guys!

I have one. I suspect that many stovepipes are due to limpwristing the gun (myself included). If you get a good grip, don't let it jump around and use a decent load, problems should be minimized. I wouln't trust my life with it, but its an OK gun to plink with.

Keith

Good advice, I will be more aware of my grip next time and see if this helps the jamming situation.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top