JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, seeing the latest statement from Kevin Starrett, he's just about assured that Oregon will have a Kotex for governor. I'm presuming the hardcore repubs will follow him. I can't believe someone can be as dumb a Starrett.

There's a bunch of damn fools in the hard core right too.

Betsy Johnson has a long history of standing up to her own party and defending the rights of gun owners.

Now that she is running for governor she has folded up like a Goodwill hide-a-bed.

We have heard from many gun owners who were supporting Johnson because she impressed them as a no nonsense, no BS, straight shooter. Well not anymore.

This kind of disgraceful capitulation is just one more example of craven, self aggrandizing phonies selling out your rights.

She has promised to enforce a ban on "assault weapons" and magazines.

She has parroted the left's absurd demands for "more intensive" background checks in a state where qualified people are denied gun transfers sometimes for many months. And we can tell you from personal experience that Johnson is well aware
She's just another damn democrat

One chart explains it all: https://www.offshore-energy.biz/oil...rds-reaching-834-billion-in-2022-rystad-says/

We've seen crude oil prices this high before. But oil company profits were less than half current levels back then. Profits are doubling, tripling, even 5x for some oil companies while they test our wallets worldwide. It's not just a US issue, prices and profits are sky high worldwide.
Hey but we don't have to read any mean tweets, so its all worth it don't you know? :s0140:

1659382906738.png

Aloha, Mark

You have to bring this back up!? merkley, is that kid in school that was a complete dork. Never made anything of himself. He thought he was way, WAY more important than everyone else did. No one ever paid much attention to him. And he had no real friends. Oh, there were people that hung around him. But that was only because they could talk him into doing their homework for them. And he so wanted to be popular that the other kids could talk him out of his lunch money.

Is the price per barrel of oil a secret to some people? Where do these morons come from? And who, exactly, is "Big Oil"?

Big Politicians are the problem. Tax THEM!.
My dogs ARE morons but I object to comparing them to Jeff Merkley!! He is just another Democrat who thinks he knows better than the people he 'represents'. My dogs are much brighter than he is! You've hurt their feelings!

21B7D462-C206-418F-BD7B-BA0FE7E42328.jpeg

His policy. So, own up to it Brandon.

Aloha, Mark
I get it but he is not the only Democrat in Congress. Blame only him and they have someplace to hide. They voted for every one of his misguided policies. He's an idiot for sure but they are followers, not leaders. I blame everything on all of them, not just him.

The game is rigged and kotek already won but you can believe it won't be with MY vote. I'll gladly check the box for Betsy
This is what my fear is. You'd have to get a large percentage of the "Unaffiliated" voters to NOT vote for kotek. Terms like "True Conservative", "Solid Republican", are turning off all kinds of the unaffiliated voters. Couple that with the republicans that absolutely refuse to vote for someone that isn't "True Conservative", that used to be a democrat will insure we end up with kotek.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top