JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hate to start my day angry!
Down with Oil Tyrants!

We're all feeling the pain at the gas pump every time we go to fill up. Well, almost all of us. Vladimir Putin is thrilled with high gas prices, because oil revenues are funding Russia's unprovoked, barbaric war in Ukraine. And Big Oil companies are using the conflict as a cover to price gouge consumers and score sky-high profits at our expense.

Jeff knows you've felt sticker shock at the gas pump recently and he understands how important reliable and affordable transportation is for Oregonians in every corner of our great state.

Jeff recently led the call to stop price gouging and excessive price increases by oil and gas companies. He's pushing for a windfall profits tax on Big Oil to stop their profiteering. The tax revenues would be used to give rebates to consumers.

Sarcasm, I hope?

Allowing price gouging, then taxing or fining away the profits is the height of cynicism. It is the government partnering with the exploiters to line their own pockets, all at the expense of the consumer. The rebates will be what is left after the bureaucrats skim off most of the revenue to expand their empires, in both power and numbers of subordinates. Those expanded numbers and powers will remain long after the "crisis" is over.

Down with Oil Tyrants!

We're all feeling the pain at the gas pump every time we go to fill up. Well, almost all of us. Vladimir Putin is thrilled with high gas prices, because oil revenues are funding Russia's unprovoked, barbaric war in Ukraine. And Big Oil companies are using the conflict as a cover to price gouge consumers and score sky-high profits at our expense.

Jeff knows you've felt sticker shock at the gas pump recently and he understands how important reliable and affordable transportation is for Oregonians in every corner of our great state.

Jeff recently led the call to stop price gouging and excessive price increases by oil and gas companies. He's pushing for a windfall profits tax on Big Oil to stop their profiteering. The tax revenues would be used to give rebates to consumers.
Yarp at Big Green/the democrat party that put an end to energy self sufficiency, NOT energy producers.

Down with Oil Tyrants!

If only we could find a cheap source of solar panels (produced with slave labor, if need be) that would fix all our energy woes.

The last e-mail I got from Merkley had this to say...
"Many Oregonians also support renewing the federal ban on military-style assault weapons that was implemented from 1994 to 2004. I am a cosponsor of the Assault Weapons Ban of 2021 (S.736) which would reinstate the assault weapons ban and I voted to do so the last time it came before the Senate, in 2013."

Is the price per barrel of oil a secret to some people? Where do these morons come from? And who, exactly, is "Big Oil"?

Big Politicians are the problem. Tax THEM!.

Is the price per barrel of oil a secret to some people? Where do these morons come from? And who, exactly, is "Big Oil"?

Big Politicians are the problem. Tax THEM!.

The barrel price is still at prices we've seen before when gas was not $5 or more at the pump.
Once again I'm amazed at the stupidity of the general population that allow themselves to be raped financially.
The average citizen committing this kind of theft would be charged, prosecuted, and imprisoned.

Once again though, this is what the folks voted for.

You can't blame Putin when gas prices were already hitting highs before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Biden has done nothing to increase oil production, instead he released oil from the strategic reserve which did.... nothing and made us weaker by reducing our emergency supply. All of his actions have only contributed to gas prices going higher. Dems like to blame the "evil" gas companies, yet again Dem policies have allowed gas companies to make their profit.

Democrats have done nothing but destabilized the country and made quality of life worse for your average American while they move around with their private security on their private jets. Democrats should be tried for treason for their destruction of America.

Last Edited:
Down with Oil Tyrants!

So.....the OP doesn't see that BRANDON had anything to do with the situation? Or maybe, I should adjust my meter?
sarcasm_detector.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Sarcasm, I hope?

Allowing price gouging, then taxing or fining away the profits is the height of cynicism. It is the government partnering with the exploiters to line their own pockets, all at the expense of the consumer. The rebates will be what is left after the bureaucrats skim off most of the revenue to expand their empires, in both power and numbers of subordinates. Those expanded numbers and powers will remain long after the "crisis" is over.
Yep, and right out of the jerks newsletter. I have no idea why it's sent to me
So.....the OP doesn't see that BRANDON had anything to do with the situation? Or maybe, I should adjust my meter?
View attachment 1217240

Aloha, Mark
View attachment 1217240

Aloha, Mark
I see my post is a bit misleading. The header "Down with oil Tyrants" is the title of Merkley's report on high fuel prices. I said that I hate to start my day pissed off.

Today, I got this picture from my sister in Torrence, CA.

1654978181135.jpeg

I had to remind her that CA is getting a gas tax rebate. Rrrright........just part of the Kabuki Theater. Re-Elect the Ds of CA. Cough, cough.

Whattttt?

Aloha, Mark

PS......my sister also said that she has gotten nothing so far. BUT.......maybe in October 2022?

Last Edited:
Today, I got this picture from my sister in Torrence, CA.

View attachment 1219212

I had to remind her that CA is getting a gas tax rebate. Rrrright........just part of the Kabuki Theater. Re-Elect the Ds of CA. Cough, cough.

Whattttt?

Aloha, Mark
Enjoy what you voted for CA. :s0140:

I was just in LA on business all last week. The primary race for Governor was held while I was there. Newsome won BIG! The people there seem to like what they have done to themselves and their state and wish for it to continue. :s0092:

I was just in LA on business all last week. The primary race for Governor was held while I was there. Newsome won BIG! The people there seem to like what they have done to themselves and their state and wish for it to continue. :s0092:
Sounds like all the homeless, woker's and deadbeats are ALL voting now.

I keep saying the same thing. Many keep telling me voting is worthless as its all cheating. I keep saying I see people who support this all the time. No doubt there is some cheating but 10% can not be controlling 90%. This is the result of people who ask for this. Let them keep enjoying it I guess. Sadly it spreads though. :mad:

I keep saying the same thing. Many keep telling me voting is worthless as its all cheating. I keep saying I see people who support this all the time. No doubt there is some cheating but 10% can not be controlling 90%. This is the result of people who ask for this. Let them keep enjoying it I guess. Sadly it spreads though. :mad:
Ignorant people vote for a name they recognize. I won't be a bit surprised if there is no GOP landslide victory this fall. I believe the majority of Americans are damn fools, especially the brainwashed young people.

Ignorant people vote for a name they recognize. I won't be a bit surprised if there is no GOP landslide victory this fall. I believe the majority of Americans are damn fools, especially the brainwashed young people.
Well, seeing the latest statement from Kevin Starrett, he's just about assured that Oregon will have a Kotex for governor. I'm presuming the hardcore repubs will follow him. I can't believe someone can be as dumb a Starrett.

There's a bunch of damn fools in the hard core right too.

Betsy Johnson has a long history of standing up to her own party and defending the rights of gun owners.

Now that she is running for governor she has folded up like a Goodwill hide-a-bed.

We have heard from many gun owners who were supporting Johnson because she impressed them as a no nonsense, no BS, straight shooter. Well not anymore.

This kind of disgraceful capitulation is just one more example of craven, self aggrandizing phonies selling out your rights.

She has promised to enforce a ban on "assault weapons" and magazines.

She has parroted the left's absurd demands for "more intensive" background checks in a state where qualified people are denied gun transfers sometimes for many months. And we can tell you from personal experience that Johnson is well aware of that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top