JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Merkley is one of a handful of Senators that requested that conservative groups be given anal exams by the IRS. This was a couple years ago prior to the last election. You can share your opinions with him on Facebook. It's all good entertainment. Wyden is defending the IRS. He made some childish comment that conservative groups shouldn't apply for special privledges if they didn't expect to be investigated. Wyden lives in New York.

If you see a pattern of the law being broken, I don't see a problem with investigating that pattern. Anybody caught in that wide net who was obeying the law will not have anything to worry about. The rest of them should have paid their damn taxes!

If you see a pattern of the law being broken, I don't see a problem with investigating that pattern. Anybody caught in that wide net who was obeying the law will not have anything to worry about. The rest of them should have paid their damn taxes!

What pattern was that? The only pattern I see is the IRS targeting Conservative non-profit applicants. It's reprehensible and illegal.

--Sent from my MacBook Pro, perched on the edge of my hot tub, next to the glass of Jameson on the rocks.--

Wait a minute.... I thought the forum filters screened out profanity an obscene words... How the hell did "Merkley" and "IRS" get through and not show up as "bugglegumity head", and "pack of bubblegumity bubblegums"?

Mods, lets get this fixed AS-bublegumity-P! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads