JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is one of the truly mentally disturbed ones.

Military officer calls for nationwide gun-grab - National gun rights

<broken link removed>

Ah, that monopoly of violence the “progressives” are so intent on crushing the Republic under…

Still, since he started the conversation in this direction, it would be helpful if Oberstleutnant Bateman would provide some specifics.

What happens if some of us say “No”? What happens if some of us resist? Creatively? Give us some scenarios here. I mean, after all, you guys have jets and tanks and nukes and everything.

Flesh your jackbooted terror campaign of national conquest out for us. Tell us about that violence you will organize, you ridiculous and contemptible totalitarian.

Jeez, Bob, we’re not scared of you and we are everywhere. What now?

Well, it might be the time to remind ourselves that before he proved what he was really made of, one of our greatest military heroes was Benedict Arnold.

I'm thinking somebody is trying to get a promotion and a fast track to more stars afterwards.
This administration might be corrupt and might do it, but they will be out in 3 years and the next just might revisit his breaking the rules and do a retroactive discipline, ending his career.

Molon Labe

300_workout_b.jpg

And gunowners cant even get a rally that size to march on DC............................................:-/

And gunowners cant even get a rally that size to march on DC............................................:-/

The 2009 TEA Party march at DC was well over 2 million and several had signs saying things like

We came unarmed, THIS time

9 Million rallied that day nationwide. My gal and I and our posse were there at the WA State capitol

“My entire adult life has been dedicated to the deliberate management of violence,” he explains. “There are no two ways around that fact. My job, at the end of the day, is about killing. I orchestrate violence.

“I am really good at my job,” he self-assesses.

No, azzwhole... You're just really good at TALKING about your job.

The 2009 TEA Party march at DC was well over 2 million and several had signs saying things like

9 Million rallied that day nationwide. My gal and I and our posse were there at the WA State capitol

Thats whats needed for obums impeachment.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top