JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Custom built for my TJ in 2014. Multi purpose as loaded with D-rings, steel center floor and also has stake pockets all around.Flip down fenders. Has front axle hooks and strap for rear with welded on ratchet. Heavy duty. Only long enough to fit a tj sized jeep. Only used a few times. $2500 location Grants Pass.

IMG_7650.JPG IMG_7651.JPG

How wide is the tread? how wide is the narrowest inside tire to inside that will fit?
I am not close to trailer right now.
If this helps it fit / was built for my tj rubicon perfectly and it had 12.5x 33 tires.
The fenders unclip n fold outwards. Want this out of my hair so any reasonable offer gets it

1945-1971 Willys/Kaiser/AMC CJ-2 through CJ-6 all have a 48 1/4" tread (tire center to center) with an 8" wide tire the inside to inside measurement comes to roughly 40" on centered wheels.

My specific Willys is a 1948 CJ-2A body and drive train on a 1957 CJ5 frame and suspension.

the center deck is 48in wide then has 10in of track/mesh and then about 3in of clearance before tires. deck is 13ft long.
Would take much modifying to fit your jeep if you were interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.