JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Jeep T-90 transmission and transfer case. Ready to bolt in or do a rebuild either one. The main worn gear is shown. I don't know much about it, it came with some other Jeep stuff I bought. I can send other photos if needed. Also three Jeep cans including one USMC marked dated '69, Jeep can holders and a set of seat frames. I am asking $500 OBO for everything and will consider firearms and ammo in trade. I am in Lebanon and can deliver to a serious buyer within a reasonable distance. Louie 541-401-1063

MVC-032S.JPG

MVC-029S.JPG

MVC-031S.JPG

MVC-042S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What seat frames? Photos maybe?

They are frames for the front seats. I'm not sure how to send additional pictures once the post has been made. If you PM me and give me your email I can send the pics to your email. Also, there are pictures on craigslist Corvallis/Albany site under auto parts. Let me know if this helps and if not we'll figger something out. Louie

Well are they seat frames for a MB GPW CJ2A CJ3A CJ3B CJ5/6 M-38 Wagon ETC.

Near as I know they are seat frames for an early '50's civilian Jeep but I don't know the model designations. Pretty much the same as a military Jeep seat frame. If there is any way I can, I will send you pictures.

Not sure what those seat frames are from but they do not appear to be any military or civilian jeep frames I have ever seen (been into Jeeps since 1962)

Its possible they were in a jeep but I seriously doubt they came with it.

Thanks for the time.

WWII Military frames through about 1955 will look similar to this photo of a CJ2A frame

12011.09_1.jpg

Later seats up into the 60's will have the same basic style frame with different legs I have never seen any with the rear legs like that.

Not sure what those seat frames are from but they do not appear to be any military or civilian jeep frames I have ever seen (been into Jeeps since 1962)

Its possible they were in a jeep but I seriously doubt they came with it.

Thanks for the time.

WWII Military frames through about 1955 will look similar to this photo of a CJ2A frame

View attachment 252386

Later seats up into the 60's will have the same basic style frame with different legs I have never seen any with the rear legs like that.

Thanx for the input. I'm not into this stuff so I didn't know except they came with some Jeep parts.

Jeep T-90 transmission and transfer case. Ready to bolt in or do a rebuild either one. The main worn gear is shown. I don't know much about it, it came with some other Jeep stuff I bought. I can send other photos if needed. Also three Jeep cans including one USMC marked dated '69, Jeep can holders and a set of seat frames. I am asking $500 OBO for everything and will consider firearms and ammo in trade. I am in Lebanon and can deliver to a serious buyer within a reasonable distance. Louie 541-401-1063

Sold pending funds.

Sold

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top