JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good heavy jeans, shirts and jackets made right here in Oregon Work Jeans & Denim Apparel - Men's Clothes Made in USA | Prison Blues
U.S.A made Carhartts Carhartt - Category - Made in the USA
Levis made in the U.S.A. (blank)
Wrangler/Lee/Rustler/Red Cap/North Face (VF Corp) unknown if any, but, not any that I have found

I quit Levis AND Wrangler when I found out they donate mostly to the Democrats,
Carhartt donates almost all political money to the G.O.P.

This is more for information than to spark a discussion, but I know it will anyway.

FYI- My boots <broken link removed>
My shoes New Balance 577 - New Balance - US
My socks UA Scent Control Crew Hunting Socks | 1216980 | Under Armour US
My NEW SMARTPHONE <broken link removed>

Its easy to find stuff made here, just look!

I like... Keep this topic up! I have a lifetime membership to NIKE employees stores in Beaverton. I need couple running shoes but I may drop NIKE and buy NEw Balance.

Only about 30-40% of NB are U.S. made, you need to check their website to find which ones. Same with most companies I've looked at, some won't show where their products are made, but, most proudly show which ones are made here.

Agave Jeans in Ridgefield just north of Vancouver makes all there jeans in the US. Normally they are way too expenses for me but, twice a year they have a warehouse sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Duluth Trading also sells one type made in the US. Cost is about $80 each though.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Agave Jeans in Ridgefield just north of Vancouver makes all there jeans in the US. Normally they are way too expenses for me but, twice a year they have a warehouse sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

website says Komifornia

Founded in 2002 in Santa Monica California, Agave remains true to its roots of designing and crafting beautiful, inspired and authentic denim products using only the highest quality materials. All denim jeans and cut & sewn knits are handcrafted in California. Agave was created by Jeffery Todd Shafer and is represented by friends, artisans and passionate people who stand for courage, compassion, conservation integrity and full self expression through style and design. The Agave style is defined by one's inner confidence and the ability to enjoy the simple beauty of life. Agave Style is effortlessly cool and elegantly sexy. The Agave Brand is the definition of what we call Pure West Coast Luxury.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top