JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These where made by High-Standard for Sears from mid '50 to the end of '53. Mine is in great shape, the scope is a little foggy but still clear and tracks and holds zero. They have a reputation for being tack drivers and this one is no exception. These groups are from 25 yrds +/- it holds 18, so the final group is 12 rounds. There are a couple versions of this, but the left side cocking, retractable sling (that still works! :cool: ) and the brass mounted scope make this model the most desirable one.

I will cover the transfer charges for a full price offer, but will also listen to reasonable offers. :s0093:

Mostly looking for cash, I decided this is the year I finish all the project guns I have, but lord knows I am easily distracted.

IMG_22781.jpg IMG_25631.jpg

Now a package deal with more scope! The original scope is still included, however it now has a brand new Leupold FX II 4x33 scope. Leupold FX-II Rifle Scope 4x 33mm Wide Duplex Reticle - MPN: 58550
I had a older M8 4x that I took in to have the parallax changed to 50 yards and they decided it needed to be replaced! :) So this one is fresh from the factory, parallax set at 50 yards and instead of the normal wide duplex that the current FXII scopes come with this one has the standard duplex reticle. It also has an Leupold Alumina Flip-Back Lens Cover on the front lens. The scope mounts are Leupold Rifleman Rings which are about the only ones that work with the oddish factory dovetail.

Leupold Alumina Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover 32-33mm - MPN: 59035

To save you some time on the math, that is right about $375.00 for the scope set up, but I freely admit I don't have that much into it :), so the package deal price for the rifle and scope is just $475.00 + transfer. I like A Cut Above in Beaverton, but I am open to other options.

Mostly looking for cash, but I would do part trade for an AR upper with BCG and CH worth $225

JCHigginsLeupold.jpg

I'm bored and want something new that I might actually shoot. anim_peep.gif

I mean, not a Glock, or a shotgun, or any flavor of Ruger 22lr semi autos, or another 22 rifle* . . . but (al)most anything else that goes BANG! in trade might be interesting. A CZ75b, steel frame EAA Witness in 9mm or perhaps one of the S&W M&P in 9mm would all be on my kind'a want list. Or maybe a mil-surp in 7mm Mauser or 6.5 Swede, even one that has felt the cold hand of BuBu might even be a place to start talking.

*except maybe a 10/22 plus some cash

But don't mind me, I'm just :s0071:

Interesting rifle. Made by High Standard. Mine will shoot shorts/longs/long rifles in any mix. Also cycles
CCI Quiet. The sling on a spring loaded reel in the buttstock----only gun I know of that has it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.