JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Up for trade/sae is a JC Higgins Model 80, produced by High Standard and is the exact same .22lr pistol as the Model 101. I really like this pistol but I need to get something small for carry.

I'm looking for some sort of pocket pistol or revolver. .38 special or .380 or larger caliber, I'm thinking something along the lines of a Ruger LCP/LCR, Taurus .38 snub or something similar. The pictures don't really do this gun justice, it is in very nice condition for the age. As always feel free to make an offer, the worst thing I can say is no

Comes with 1 mag, sadly no box or papers. Willing to sell for $225 ftf in Oregon.

Opening this up to any and all trades. Please feel free to make me an offer, the worst that will happen is a polite "no thank you."

Q5yn4.jpg

XxkCo.jpg

Not quite sure what I want at the moment, but opening up trades to any reasonable offers. Interested in an SKS or C&R firearms. Please feel free to make an offer, the worst I will say is no thanks.

OP - I don't know what it is about CCI Mini Mags but they solve a lot of issues if you haven't used them give them a try. I fired off 400 rounds last night and had one FTE. Before that, I was ready to give up on half my .22s, a FTF or FTE in every magazine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.