JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to sound like there aren't some nice pieces in there but Eff those, he freaking has an MP40 and Stg 44! If only I had the monies....

Well, POST THE PIX OF THE PIECES YOU LIKE!!

Sure, the German subguns and that pristine Thompson are astonishingly preserved rare pieces - and how about that three-Browning set in the red velvet case? But I'd rather fantasize about owning the guns that I'd actually shoot.

Although the Tommy gun would make quite the impression with the yokels up at Clown's Camp.

Wow, what a collection. Sometimes the application of capital can be worthwhile. I wonder what it would take to buy the whole screaming thing. Like one guy could be the point person, pony up the cash, and take subscriptions for individual guns, with enough slop to give the point person a profit.

Then I wonder what the BATF would say about this many guns being shipped privately from Argentina to the USA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top