JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
This is the last Arisaka in my collection. Saved the best for last. It dates to around 1941. Most of the Mum is intact. Metal condition is very good, bore is mirror bright and the stock, other than normal wear free of any cracks or repairs and is just beautiful. It is a matching numbers gun but missing the dust cover, flip outs for the AA Sights and cleaning rod. (usually discarded from getting hung up in the jungle). It does come with a bayonet and scabbard. This would make a great addition to anyones WWII collection. Hard to upgrade from this one without spending several hundred dollars more. Asking $450. Will not separate.

I'm selling to help fund optics for my wife's AR15. Maybe interested in Aimpoint or similar sights or even a .357 revolver with 4" bbl.

I am in Longview, Washington. Valid ID required. Oregon sales okay with FFL transfer in Oregon at Rainier or Clatskanie.

Here's a link to a video of it:

Japanese Arisaka Type 99 with Bayonet for sale - YouTube

jap.jpg

jap1.jpg

jap2.jpg

jap3.jpg

jap4.jpg

jap5.jpg