JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1980s action flick, Cyborg, the hero played by Jean Claude Van Damme used a paintball gun turned into a sort of pneumatic multibarrel arrow/dart launcher. 7873bf5313721b0a1bfd061ace293571.jpg

1980s action flick, Cyborg, the hero played by Jean Claude Van Damme used a paintball gun turned into a sort of pneumatic multibarrel arrow/dart launcher. View attachment 838556

I saw that movie years ago now. I believe Jean-Claude Van Damme his breakout movie was 1988 "Bloodsport". I flew into the old Kai Tak airport which was used in the Bloodsport movie. There were huge numbers of 747 passenger planes there. I flew from LAX to Hong Kong and it was over a 15 hour flight to get to Hong Kong. I was flying in transit to Singapore back in 1994.

I saw that movie years ago now. I believe Jean-Claude Van Damme his breakout movie was 1988 "Bloodsport". I flew into the old Kai Tak airport which was used in the Bloodsport movie. There were huge numbers of 747 passenger planes there. I flew from LAX to Hong Kong and it was over a 15 hour flight to get to Hong Kong. I was flying in transit to Singapore back in 1994.

Were you there to fight in the Kumite?

-Robert

With criminals, it's always going to be one weapon or another...
... soon it's gonna be mini blow-guns and poison darts.

I was given a nice sturdy, re-usable, stainless steel drinking straw. It works great with those little air gun darts (or, so I've been told by some random stranger I met ):rolleyes:

I'm gonna buy a bill pack of acupuncture needles. At the rate we are going they'll be banned in about 10 years and on the black market I'll be able to retire. It's like chess, be a step ahead:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top