JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Next weekend.

Coctailer, do you know if Jason is going to be there selling Sigs? Got my bonus check for 2011 and am looking to purchase a Sig P238 Equinox or possibly other 238 model if the price is right.

I know he will be there, and he is also blowing out his inventory at super low prices to make room for the SHOT Show specials he will be buying in 2 weeks.
If you are in the market for a Sig, there will be no better time than next weekend to get one.

He and I are both blowing stuff out at cost, or below cost. We will each spend close to $100,000 doing our yearly buy ins, so we need cashola!!

Saturday, January 7th- Sunday, January 8th, 2012

Hours
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.

Admission
General Admission: $9
Children (12 & under): FREE with adult

Wes Knodel Gun Shows, home of the Original Rose City Gun and Knife Show in Portland. Wes Knodel Gun Shows is your home for Portland and Pacific Northwest gun shows. Looking for the perfect firearm? Come to one of our shows, you'll love what you see.

Parking/Directions
Parking is $8 per space, per entry. Carpools of three or more are $7.
Exhibitor parking is $7 and includes in and out privileges.

Gun shows are a complete and total waste of time these days. All firearms are overpriced. The quality of used firearms is crap. Over half the vendors there are selling stuff other than firearms related goods. AND you have to pay for parking and an entry fee!

After the last one I went to back in October or thereabouts and seeing crap like used cigar boxes, toys, and books on how to be a mall ninja, I said enough is enough and vowed never again.

Gun shows are a complete and total waste of time these days.
I couldn't disagree more. I (and the wife) totally enjoyed the time at the last one we went to. Met a lot of really nice people, supported our vendors of choice, and generally had a great time. I wish I could have met more of the supporting vendors here, but just had too much to look at. My only real complaint is I end up spending more than I had intended too, but all really great stuff and great prices. Just me maybe, but I do not go there to purchase firearms. I go to see what I want to purchase, then generally purchase from my preferred vendors. The "other" stuff is what I go there for. A lot of gear in one place at the best prices you can find. Always a good place to buy bulk ammo, and other items.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top