JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to that show today and IMO it's probably not worth driving from Seattle area to visit. The best part of it by far was getting to meet Mr. Link, Jenny, and PhysicsGuy. Ther than that, what little was there was pretty overpriced. If you live in the area, though, I say go check it out and support NWFA.

+1 to what Spray-n-pray said about meeting everyone. Also, it was a pleasure to meet Carlos de la Caplock and talk to him after years of reading his posts on the C&R list. Thanks again for the hot dog, sir! :s0155:

Was fun for me. And nice to meet the nwfirearms trio.......and weizer.........kinda odd meeting folks like weizer that have read of my antics on the old shelfspace c&r list for years........

Gotta agree with spray-n-pray, the show isn't worth the drive from sea-tac, but if you hale from the greater pdx/vanc area, it's a blast...was so busy this time i ran out of buns for my dogs......>that< won't happen again...left kinda early...scored a nice rossi pump .22 mdl 67 winny clone....just for grins........
--carlos

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads