Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

January 10th Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by Joe Link, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I noticed this hasn't been posted, so I wanted to let everyone know about it. We'll be there representing NWFA :thumbup:

It's at the Clark County Fairgrounds in Vancouver, WA.

Here's the website -> http://acsww.org/

2. nathanh

nathanh Vancouver, WA Member

It isn't at the fairgrounds. It is at the Clark County square dance center.

3. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Crap. Wish I'd known about it earlier.

4. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Wouldn't really matter now though... unless they've opened Interstate 5 down around Chehalis... :huh:

5. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

I-5 opened yesterday at around 2pm.......came thru there myself.

6. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I went to that show today and IMO it's probably not worth driving from Seattle area to visit. The best part of it by far was getting to meet Mr. Link, Jenny, and PhysicsGuy. Ther than that, what little was there was pretty overpriced. If you live in the area, though, I say go check it out and support NWFA.

7. Wierzbowski

Wierzbowski Sherwood Member

+1 to what Spray-n-pray said about meeting everyone. Also, it was a pleasure to meet Carlos de la Caplock and talk to him after years of reading his posts on the C&R list. Thanks again for the hot dog, sir! :thumbup:

8. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

It was great to meet all of the members who came! I hope that we managed to attract some new people as well.

Thanks again carlos for the hotdog and table. :D

9. NWLIEN

NWLIEN ORCHARDS/VANCOUVER, WA Member

Was fun for me. And nice to meet the nwfirearms trio.......and weizer.........kinda odd meeting folks like weizer that have read of my antics on the old shelfspace c&r list for years........

Gotta agree with spray-n-pray, the show isn't worth the drive from sea-tac, but if you hale from the greater pdx/vanc area, it's a blast...was so busy this time i ran out of buns for my dogs......>that< won't happen again...left kinda early...scored a nice rossi pump .22 mdl 67 winny clone....just for grins........
    --carlos