Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Janet Napolitano-Homeland chief warns agnst anti-Muslim backlash

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by PMKN_PI, Nov 9, 2009.

1. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

WHAT IS SHE DOING IN THE UAE, CATERING TO THEM? She is the HOMELAND SECURITY chief. Her job should be looking into more individuals and cells doing what the Ft. Hood shooter did. Not worrying about whitey and his guns. She deserves a pipe wrench to the face following a dousing of a hot pot of coffee.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j8GOiUlCCnhCsRp1Xvs94KDJh8owD9BR9GPG0

<PMKN_PI we have zero tolerance for profanity regardless of the political ideology of the subject.>

2. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

Did you really expect anything else form this administration and particularly her?

Look at her record as Gov. of Arizona and her ILLEGAL Immigrant problems and her past treatment of Illegal Aliens vs. the American Citizen.

3. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

No, i didnt really expect anything different. But I had to put it up here.

4. smithmax

smithmax here Member

I don't understand your problem (or your name calling). After 9/11 there were several people who looked middle eastern that were killed for that reason alone. It seems pretty appropriate to take a proactive approach to it. After all, she is DHS Sec. and this seems to fall under homeland security.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.