JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks to Threat Dynamics and all the sponsors for putting this on. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. My son took 2nd place in the AR competition. I told him he cheated cuz his eyes are much younger than mine. Damn bifocals. LOL.

They had a special 50% off on the range cards. We stocked up and will be going back.

Thanks to the entire staff at Threat Dynamics for the awesome event. Thanks to the other represitatives from Crimson Trace, Dual Smoking Guns, Glock, Benchmade, Tactical Guardian and the two gentalmen who put on the Krav Maga demonstation. The raffle and shooting competition prizes were very nice. There were around 60 people in attendance and I think everyone had a good time and learned what this facility is all about. I sure learned that I need to get back down there for more practice time on the range. There were some excellent shooters there who demonstrated their skills.

Thanks to the entire staff at Threat Dynamics for the awesome event. Thanks to the other represitatives from Crimson Trace, Dual Smoking Guns, Glock, Benchmade, Tactical Guardian and the two gentalmen who put on the Krav Maga demonstation. The raffle and shooting competition prizes were very nice. There were around 60 people in attendance and I think everyone had a good time and learned what this facility is all about. I sure learned that I need to get back down there for more practice time on the range. There were some excellent shooters there who demonstrated their skills.

:s0155: Yah Baby!

I talked my wife into going with me. The said we could stay a couple of hours but not the whole time (too much to do). The short story is we had a great time and she thanked me for "making her go" :D
If the wife is happy then everyone is happy. Her ending comment was "Let's get some range cards". :s0112::s0114:

+100

This was a great time, what a unique setup. I wish I could have seen what more of the ranges and scenarios looked like. Fortunately, I bought a range card and plan to be back and check it out. Thanks again.

Eddie
Unofficial winner of the AR-15 show by default...I'm the only one that brought one:s0114:

Thanks again to the Ryan, the Threat Dynamics staff, and the sponsors for this excellent event. Jenny and I had a great time :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top