JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

There is also another very similar version used as the motto on the title page in a book published by Franklin.

As far as Taylor's comments:

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

Fine for him, he can give up any freedoms he wants as long as he keeps his dumb *** comments to himself. Who gives a damn what a lefty singer thinks! I sure don't.

I think all the heroin and methadone along with his psychological excuse/pass not to go to Vietnam give enough pause to not listen to anything he thinks.

James Taylor is comfy and secure in the financial cushion he enjoys as a successful entertainer. I don't begrudge him that for a moment. Wish I'd done as well with my own guitar...

But compare his persepctive with the rest of us, doing our best to experience birth, school, work and death with some dignity, service to others, and joy along the way. There is no correlation between Taylor's rare fantasy existence and the common mainstream reality that his blithe opinions completely fail to acknowledge.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top