JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I came across this one by chance tonight and found it interesting. Old school repeating technology for your viewing enjoyment.

We were down in Ogden and few years ago and they were in the process of placing things into New Display Cases and I was lucky enough to get to handle that Rifle. It was Truly Awesome!!!:):):)

I know I'm an old school nerd, and a huge Browning nut, but something like this, at least to me, is way more bad bubblegum than any AR-15 ever made. I keep hoping someone will show up at my table with a "pos Browning" his grandpa left him to trade for a modern rifle I'm selling. One of these days.

I know I'm an old school nerd, and a huge Browning nut, but something like this, at least to me, is way more bad bubblegum than any AR-15 ever made. I keep hoping someone will show up at my table with a "pos Browning" his grandpa left him to trade for a modern rifle I'm selling. One of these days.

I have a number of Browning designed guns, which is easy to do with the number of guns he designed! But I also have some Browning designed loading tools that he patented, and later sold to John Marlin to produce and sell.

lf?set=path%5B6%2F9%2F7%2F7%2F6977876%5D%2Csizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=url%5Bfile%3Aproduct.jpg

My prized possession is a old H&R handgun that was purchased from The Browning Bros. shop in the late 1920's, not long before they closed their doors. The holster is stamped "Browning Bros Company Ogden, Ut." on the back. I bought this from the original owner's wife after her husband passed away.

q5YmTqml.jpg

BgtRWjVl.jpg

That's pretty sweet. People can throw out names like Stoner or Kalashnikov, but we will never see another firearms genius like JM Browning. At one time, over half the sporting guns on the US market were Browning designs

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top