JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
TUCK CLIP SIDEGUARD HOLSTER - $60

I bought this holster thinking I would use it dress attire, but alas I never really did and figured someone else could give it a better home. It's in great condition and doesn't have any scuffs save for the inevitable slight inside wear and tear from testing it out. There's also a VERY slight blemish under the stitching in the middle near the cylinder as you can see, but it arrived that way from the workshop.

photo33_zps2160c4d0.jpg

VERSA CARRY HOLSTER - $20

This is a very unique holster in that it is as minimalist as it gets yet is safe w/ a trigger guard. This is for lefty or right handed palm out carry in the small of your back. I prefer appendix over palm out so this holster needs a new home. You can see it is barely used because the yellow stick is clean as a whistle. Used condition will have soot on the yellow. I also love these holsters because the clip is angled on the cylinder which brings the grip CLOSER to your body to reduce printing. This is for a J-frame only

photo15_zps4d980067.jpg

I have photos of the other side of each item listed if you are interested.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top