Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

j frame holster?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by samuelm16, Jul 5, 2012.

1. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

looking for a good belt holster for a j frame not for c.c. but for hunting,hiking,fishing etc..

2. aflineman

aflineman Both South of Eugene and East of Portland. Active Member

3. jsa

jsa N. Seattle New Member

I use both a paddle style Galco for a S&W 642 .38 spl. It's ok for quick throw on and fairly secure but I always check it cause it feels "out there" if you know what I mean. I also have a Galco Summer Special for it which is IWB. Not very comfy cause of the inherent width of the revolver. I think a holster like aflineman has mentioned above would be the best for EDC or anything. High, secure and comfortable. I like Galco so you might check their line. Maybe the Concealable or Fletch for a thumb break. Then go to Optics Planet and check price. Also, Wholesale Sports if you know what model holster you want.

4. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

im actually looking for kind of an old design like cowboy style that hangs below my belly and belt haha

5. Bigbaddude

Bigbaddude West linn Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I picked one up form Ted Blocker in Tigard if he don't have what you want he will make it.