JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All,

I must sell this rifle ASAP. I inherited from my Father. I have the original Sears receipt (1958). It was last used in the early 90's. It has been stored indoors continually. 98 Mauser action. 22 inch chrome lined barrel. FN Belgian action.

Do not know if the trigger is M-70 or Timney. Contemporary rifles similar in nature would cost 1k I have learned.

A few minor scratches on the walnut. I am a first time seller and and hoping to work out sales/delivery details depending upon the buyer's location. $400.00 OBO. If I have overlooked any key ad requirements, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!!

270.jpg

I came across your ad selling the JC Higgins 270. Is it still available? If so, I am interested.

Do you know how much use the gun saw? Condition of the blueing, barrel?

I live in MN. The gun could easily be shipped from one dealer on your end to a dealer on my end. Each dealer asks for a fee (usually $15-$50).

Bruce
[email protected]

All,

I must sell this rifle ASAP. I inherited from my Father. I have the original Sears receipt (1958). It was last used in the early 90's. It has been stored indoors continually. 98 Mauser action. 22 inch chrome lined barrel. FN Belgian action.

Do not know if the trigger is M-70 or Timney. Contemporary rifles similar in nature would cost 1k I have learned.

A few minor scratches on the walnut. I am a first time seller and and hoping to work out sales/delivery details depending upon the buyer's location. $400.00 OBO. If I have overlooked any key ad requirements, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!!

All,

Thanks for looking!!
I was looking through posts and came across yours for the JC Higgins. If you still have the rifle I am definitely interested and the price is fair. Please reply to me as the status.
Thank you
Dan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top